Staying in the Hyatt in downtown Phoenix, we decided to live it up the first night and stopped for dinner at one of my favorite pizza chains: Pizzeria Uno! Ever since Anna and Tommy introduced me to the pizza with flaky-like-it's-from-a-pie crust, I've been in love. Melinda ordered a Spinach, Gorgonzola, and Walnut salad and I had a Primo Pepperoni deep dish pizza. Awesome. For dessert we picked up a deep dish brownie with ice cream. We got it to go because we thought we were to stuffed to eat it and wanted to share it with Melinda's students.
Nope. It was gone within minutes.
It was gooey and warm and chocolatey and chewy. Amazing. Seriously.
Later on the trip we visited the largest mall in the southwest and went into a Christmas store. The picture shows Joseph-heaven: Christmas everywhere, hugging Melinda, and I have a big Cold Stone ice cream cone!

No pictures of the Saturday night dance, but Melinda was cutting the rug with the best of them. She gets pretty crazy out there! All-in-all a fun weekend and a nice getaway.
No comments:
Post a Comment