Sunday, February 25, 2007

FINE FINE FINE we will POST!!!!


Nothing is going on....we are pretty boring......I cut my hair. Joseph loves his job and I love mine. We are not pregnant but all of our friends are. We are going to visit Brad and Celeste over Spring Break and we are really excited about that. I got Advisor of the year for FCCLA-very cool :) Like I said boring.
Oh yeah...I am into spinach lately so I made green pasta (kinda like green drink for you Rachel people out there)

3 comments:

Brad said...

What good is a post if no one comments?!

So here you go. Who is that guy? Sure doesn't look like Joseph...why is he pigging out on green pasta in your house? Maybe he's like the jolly green giant, only in human form. And he's green because he's actually envious of things besides green beans being green. He's there to obliterate all things green!

Or maybe not. Maybe he's just your friend or something.

Mel said...

My Brother Brett......

Tara said...

Time to update! Ok, so I'm not the best either. I'm too new and don't know enough about blogging to rip on yours. But I'll put you on my blog so I can keep updated on you two! Love the Christmas pics!