...and sometimes you need to do it with a hanger on your head. This was Melinda late at night at our sister Afton's house. Melinda was tired, bugged, and ready to go home.
looking real good friends! i can see it now...a new teen movie will come out with a sweet Prom Dance Break (like in She's All That) and they'll all don hangers and break it!
Only makes me realize how much I miss being around you all....
There just isn't anything that compares to having friends who will dance around with coat hangars on their heads. I hope you both will be in Utah for Brad and Celeste's baby blessing because I desparately need a little Joseph and Melinda time!
4 comments:
That was completely awesome! Mostly I loved Melindas face when she noticed you were recording her
Oh you two just crack me up. At least she wasn't grouchy at you :)
looking real good friends! i can see it now...a new teen movie will come out with a sweet Prom Dance Break (like in She's All That) and they'll all don hangers and break it!
Nice work on setting the trends Melinda.
Only makes me realize how much I miss being around you all....
There just isn't anything that compares to having friends who will dance around with coat hangars on their heads. I hope you both will be in Utah for Brad and Celeste's baby blessing because I desparately need a little Joseph and Melinda time!
Post a Comment