Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I love my job


So I took my students on a really really fun field trip. We have been learning about manners and how to eat properly and set a table etc. Well I thought it would be awesome if we actually practiced what we'd learned. So we went up to Thanksgiving Point. Also, I thought it would be fun if we went in a HUMMER LIMO!! So I asked the kids what they thought and they were stoked! I told them that they had to earn the money to get the Limo because it was going to cost a lot of money. $600 later and 1200 things of cotton candy we MADE it!! I took 20 kids two nights and honestly it will be one of the most memorable experiences of my life!

3 comments:

Cody, Allison, Kaitlyn and Andrew said...

You always seize to amaze me! Glad to see you are still loving your work. Your students must LOVE you. Miss ya.

Beccarigg said...

So fun! You must seriously be the coolest teacher ever! I mean, a hummer limo? Too cool!

Jason said...

Amazing teacher! Dream teacher! I realy like Hummer! Especially Hummer limo! Thats a coolest vehicle for fun!