Sunday, November 11, 2007

Cabin time





This weekend we went up to Idaho with Afton and Matson. We stayed at a friends cabin and had a blast. The boys went turkey hunting and fishing. The girls were on the ATV's most of the time and cooking and eating. The boys also built a huge bonfire! What a fun time we had!






6 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Looks like tons of fun! Did you guys catch anything?

Joseph Draschil said...

Totally didn't catch anything. But, it is great to just be outdoors and enjoying nature.

Brad said...

OH, I am so jealous!

Tara said...

Gosh that looks like fun!

Katie said...

You guys look like you had so much fun. I love going into the mountains and staying at Cabins. Jealous :) But glad that you got to!

Tyson and Heather Hill said...

Hey guys! Looks like life is so fun for you right now! I didn't even know you blogged until I found yours on Angela's blog. You can check ours out at tysonandheatherhill.blogspot.com
Love you guys!