My dad kept the location of the vacation under wraps until we got to the
airport.....

Puerto Vallarta here we come! We stayed in a Mexican casa that had 6 bedrooms, maid service and a cook!
Oh and did I mention that it was right across the street from the beach! It was awesome and the best part was that we got it for a steal! You know one of those internet deal things.We went deep sea fishing


and did a canopy tour.


We also just had fun at the beach, body surfing, sand castle making, sunburning etc.


Mark had to go to the hospital because he got bit by a scorpion.....only downer of the whole trip!
8 comments:
How fun! Your family is so cute!
FUUUUUUN!! We missed you on Turkey day but man! I wish I was in your shoes! I love how Anna is just one of the guys!
Oh my, can I be adopted?!?
Oh my gosh! Soo fun! Taber and I went to Puerta Vallerta when we were in Mexico after our study abroad and we LOVED it! What a great way to spend your Thanksgiving!
GET 'EEM!
HI JOSEPH HOLY CRAP!
I just left a comment on Preston's blog, and hence leaving one on yours...
You guys are cute and this is funny after all these years...
Oh yes, it's Hannah from a million years ago.
www.thebakersrock.blogspot.com
So much life being lived and fun being had without me! I'm jealous!!
My turkey day was filled with making outlines of my law classes and studying for my finals......so......beat that ;)
Yay! It sounds so fun. I've missed you all but Jamie and I and the fams are all coming to the weddin!!! We ca't wait to see you all!
it looks like y'all had a blast! We are booking our timeshare trip this month for sometime next year, and you gave us some good ideas!! I love the zip line thing, someone else was telling us about a similar zip line and I've been wanting to do it since then.
Post a Comment