For Halloween this year we decided to be the Cleavers from Leave it to Beaver the popular 50's sitcom. Joseph and I always talk about how we were born in the wrong decade and should have been born in the 50's because we love the life style. Anyway here are some pictures of our costumes which by the way won first prize at the party we were at. YEAH for Halloween!! Second best holiday ever :)


14 comments:
HILARIOUS! Jermaine's brothers call me June Cleaver (even though I stink at cooking etc.). I'm not surprised you pulled off 1st place. You guys are amazing. Bree is just TOO CUTE!
That is adorable! Sometimes I wish I was born in the 50's too. You are so creative Melinda!
LOVE IT! Bree's costume turned out great!! You all look awesome...no wonder you got first place!
Oh my goodness I don't think I could be more in love with those costumes! ADORABLE...everybody looks perfect!
I'm lovin' it!
Melinda you look great! Your family is so handsome! :)
Y'all are adorable- by far the cutest costumes I have heard of this year!
Bree is the CUTEST baby beaver ever! And Mel you look like you stepped straight out of a 50's magazine! Awesome costumes guys!
So funny! I love it! When are you guys coming out here for the holidays? I need to meet your cute little girl!
Love it!!! You guys always have the best costumes. Help Theron come up with a better one!
That is such a good idea! You are such a cute family! I found you through Rachel Hick's blog. It's good to see pictures of your darling baby!
Melinda, you guys are so cute. And P.S. I think you're really funny. Rachel said you don't think you are, but we both agreed that you really are funny. So there you have it. :)
That is one of the cutest things I've ever seen!
Post a Comment