Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Holiday's Draschil style!

This Holiday season has been so fun and has gone by SUPER fast!! We got to go to my family's for Christmas and so did all my sisters and their husbands....so it was one HUGE happy family. We all got superman P.J's for Christmas Eve. Of course fondue for our Christmas Eve dinner



The boys are taking over the family!! Lucky Afton is having a girl!!

She loves her Uncles! Especically Uncle Brett!

We also made homemade hand-dipped chocolates. Always a fun, messy, delicious tradition!



Afton and I went shooting with the boys. It was SUPER cold but the view was amazing. I HATED shooting though....I've been tons of times before this but for some reason this time the whole gun thing just freaked me out. I've been watching too many CSI's I guess.......

Bree was very well taken care of......and by that I mean she was totally over stimulated and was up EVERY HOUR most nights we were there. Naps she did fine...in fact I would lay her in her bed and she would just lay there for like 20 min. before she fell asleep JUST so she could be by herself and relax-it was so funny! But I always had a willing babysitter so I got to nap and go out a lot more then I have in a long time. It was a nice break. THANKS FAMILY.


Uncle Matson bought Bree a pink camouflage hat and coat for Christmas-she LOVES it!!




Yeah Peaches!!


The highlight of the trip was getting to spend an evening with our dear friends Jermaine and Zabel. They are the type of friends that no matter how long its been we just start where we left off and feel totally comfortable and happy! We got to see their new house and get a grand tour of Jermaine's amazing office! WOW he is big time!Oh I forgot another highlight of the tirp was spent fixing teeth. Joseph chipped his front tooth playing capoeira. Which by-the-way he placed SECOND!! Nice job honey! So we needed to fix it. I got to assit in his teeth cleaning....HA HA HA I had him right where I wanted him....compleatly at my will :)


New Year's Eve was spent with our good friends the Flemming's. We just relaxed and played games. Our favorite game- Would you Rather. Joseph asked "would you rather have a planet created just for you with your specifications OR never be able to get fat?" Jaymee and I could hardly containe our answers and shouted "NEVER BE ABLE TO GET FAT!" Hello how dumb is that!

This looks a little risky :)



Bree's first time sledding. We strapped her to Joseph and away we went....she acted like nothing was even different........sad :(

Aunt Amy with the babies

Joseph leading the sleading train



Hope you all had a safe and happy holiday too!

7 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Could you make your planet so that nobody could get fat....or maybe make it so only the people you didn't like would be really fat??? hehehe
I soooo love the Superman pajamas!! How cute!!
Thanks again for watching my littlest man today. :D

Unknown said...

How much fun is that! Glad you had a good christmas! And a happy new year! We love would you rather! Never heard that questions hahaha! Duh! Have agreat week!!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Oh so much fun! I just want to go back and not do anything all over again:-) Who needs medical school anyway?!

Rasmussen Family said...

oh my gosh, we played would you rather on Christmas Eve with the Rasmussen family...likewise, HILARIOUS! your daughter is so beautiful:)

Beccarigg said...

Okay those Superman jammies are hilarious!I think we may need to start that tradition in my family... Looks like a great vacation! So nice to have lots of family around to help out with Bree! (I definitely took advantage of that with Taber's family too!)

That's cool that you guys hung out with Jermaine. He went to business school with Taber and they had a couple classes together. Funny guy from what I hear. : )

amylynne said...

What a fun Christmas break for you guys! By the way, think of your best embarrassing story and then head to my blog to enter my contest--you could win a free movie ticket and some candy! :)

Calvin said...

We just had our shoot with Matt Clayton! We're not nearly as pretty as you people, but I'm excited to see what he was able to do with what little he had to work with.