Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Happy Love day!!!

We had a lovely long Valentines weekend!! I thought it wouldn't be as fun now that we are three instead of two....but I was wrong! It was so much more fun with Bree!! She is getting so big so fast and she is such a good baby!
We make sugar cookies with Afton and Matson:)



The I made Joseph a romantic dinner:) Complete with his favorite: Sparkling Apple Juice, sugar cookies, potato fries, candy hearts and really chocolaty dipped strawberries. And my favorite artichokes and filet mignon in a mushroom rosemary sauce.
Our stake had a family Valenties dance-we go every year. The first year Joseph dragged me kicking and screaming (literally) and of course when I got there I had a wonderful time:) so now we even look forward to it! Bree loved it!! She is just now learning to "dance" and by dance I mean move up and down when music plays:)







Then the next day we had heart-shaped french toast for breakfast. Joseph received a heart-shaped pizza from his secret admirer:) I think Bree liked it even more then Joseph did!!


Afton and Matson invited us up to Park City where they had a friends condo for the weekend. We stayed up there for a few days and just relaxed and enjoyed the frezzing cold!!



Amy and Dan made us an amazing dinner while we finalized our plans to London!!! YAY:-)
Then we finshed off our wonderful weeked with a trip to Dairy Queen! Bree loved her cone:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

how fun! i was gone to boston for valentine's so sarah was all alone. but i am excited you are going to enlgand! We will LIVE there in the fall....how cool is that? You'll have to tell us all the cool places you visit and fun places to go! Have fun ;)

Katie said...

I think my favorite part was when you made me my "I love Katie" cookie :) shown very nicely in the picture

ZAC said...

My wishes: I wish I could have had your filet mignon dinner! I wish Jermaine and I could have chilled with you at the Stake Valentines dance. I wish I could go to London with you guys! I wish I could eat your yummy cookies too... :-(

Katelyn said...

dang that baby is cute!

Kate and Wiley said...

Okay so I found your blog today and just had to say that your post about primary is hilarious. It was funny that you talked about your spelling habits because I know about that after reading many of the ppts you put together and sent me. haha. Oh well, I am so thankful for all the help you have given me. I hope you aren't sick of hearing from me yet! Thank you!!