Sunday, March 08, 2009

Best website EVER!!


For those of you who don't know I am kinda (as my hubby would say) "obsessed" with food storage and emergency preparedness. I have been eager to be a "coupon cutter" to save money so that I can buy a kitchen table! Yeah for being materialistic:)

So I found this
TOTALLY free website that is actually HELPFUL and that is organized in a way that I actually understand!! In this time of financial AAAHHHH it is all good to think about our coupons and food storage. I really appreciate all the time these ladies have put into this and all the knowledge I now have. And I LOVE that it is FREE!! I have been doing a lot of research trying to find a FREE guide and this one is it.

Also, LOVE LOVE LOVE the food storage stuff!! It all comes down to baby steps and that is what I need. A year supply gets kind of stressful and overwhelming! But these ladies make it
ORGANIZED and FUN!

Happy Browsing! Thanks to Anna and Mikes blog for the link!


Just click the picture OR
http://funwithfoodstorage.net

1 comment:

ZAC said...

AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! Thanks for sharing!