Last Monday was Josephs 28th Birthday and we decided to have a small get together BBQ. We had lots of people come who mean so much to Joseph and we had a wonderful time. Though Bree decided to be sick.....really sick....so ALL day she slept like 2 hours and ate nothing but 3 pieces of watermelon. Joseph got home at 5:50 and Bree and I were both washing off throw up #3 for the day. BBQ started at 6 and I was a mess (not to mention the house) None of the food was prepped and nothing was even remotely ready for the guests......I was a bit frazzled to say the least.. Bree continued to scream throughout the evening and I was about to go nuts. Everyone was kind to try and help by holding her and making ALL the food for dinner:) Friends are the greatest aren't they?? But as all you moms know-when your child is sick....who do they want most??? Yep mom:) So I got a wonderful workout holding her all night until 2am when I had had it and gave her some benadryl:) Thank heavens for drugs:)
Monday, June 15, 2009
Birthday Boy Joseph!
Happy Birthday to the love of my life! 






Last Monday was Josephs 28th Birthday and we decided to have a small get together BBQ. We had lots of people come who mean so much to Joseph and we had a wonderful time. Though Bree decided to be sick.....really sick....so ALL day she slept like 2 hours and ate nothing but 3 pieces of watermelon. Joseph got home at 5:50 and Bree and I were both washing off throw up #3 for the day. BBQ started at 6 and I was a mess (not to mention the house) None of the food was prepped and nothing was even remotely ready for the guests......I was a bit frazzled to say the least.. Bree continued to scream throughout the evening and I was about to go nuts. Everyone was kind to try and help by holding her and making ALL the food for dinner:) Friends are the greatest aren't they?? But as all you moms know-when your child is sick....who do they want most??? Yep mom:) So I got a wonderful workout holding her all night until 2am when I had had it and gave her some benadryl:) Thank heavens for drugs:)
Last Monday was Josephs 28th Birthday and we decided to have a small get together BBQ. We had lots of people come who mean so much to Joseph and we had a wonderful time. Though Bree decided to be sick.....really sick....so ALL day she slept like 2 hours and ate nothing but 3 pieces of watermelon. Joseph got home at 5:50 and Bree and I were both washing off throw up #3 for the day. BBQ started at 6 and I was a mess (not to mention the house) None of the food was prepped and nothing was even remotely ready for the guests......I was a bit frazzled to say the least.. Bree continued to scream throughout the evening and I was about to go nuts. Everyone was kind to try and help by holding her and making ALL the food for dinner:) Friends are the greatest aren't they?? But as all you moms know-when your child is sick....who do they want most??? Yep mom:) So I got a wonderful workout holding her all night until 2am when I had had it and gave her some benadryl:) Thank heavens for drugs:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
At least the BBQ decorations turned out cute :) That stinks that she was so sick. Freakin babies :)
Post a Comment