SO CUTE! Preston says our girls will have pigtails every day (he's kind of a fan). Miss you guys!
Love the piggies! That was an exciting day with both girls when I could finally get their hair into pigtails. Girls are so much fun : )
Man, we totally miss you guys. One of these days we need to hand out again. Nice job one the triathlon. I'd really like to do one, except for the fact that I can't bike or swim... :)
Post a Comment
3 comments:
SO CUTE! Preston says our girls will have pigtails every day (he's kind of a fan). Miss you guys!
Love the piggies! That was an exciting day with both girls when I could finally get their hair into pigtails. Girls are so much fun : )
Man, we totally miss you guys. One of these days we need to hand out again. Nice job one the triathlon. I'd really like to do one, except for the fact that I can't bike or swim... :)
Post a Comment