Thursday, May 27, 2010

What is going on

Well spring has been a little funny here in Utah- it snowed this week actually! So we've been being creative with inside play!


I came in the other day and this is what I found:) New Era- a good read!





Swimming inside with Auntie Afton and cousin Taylee.
Naked Princess cowboy- always a favorite


Also, with Joseph working in the singles ward we have super fun FHE's. Last week we attempted to hike the Y.... Don't know how many of you have tried to go hiking with a two-year-old but it is an experience! On the way down Joseph had to hold his phone, for Bree to see, playing movies of her so she would stop screaming:) oh and we sang songs too.


We are ready to play outside and for the sun to come out! Though we have a great time:)

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Can't stop smiling over that pic of Bree at the pool. Something about her wet little face and giant smile just makes me happy. You guys are super brave to hike the Y with her! I remember hiking that thing as a teenager and it's not and easy trail! Thank goodness the iPhone saved the day : )

Megan said...

I love the naked gun picture! She is so stinkin cute! Sorry to hear you're still so sick! NOT fun! Especially when you have a kid already.