Oh what do you do in the summertime
When all the world is green?
Do you swim in a pool
and think you're so cool
for your hubby's 29th b-day?
Is that what you do you? So do I.





Oh what do you do in the summertime
When you've had a minor breakdown?
Fly home with your sisters,
leave in Provo your "misters,"
and think you were going to have a relaxing Girlcation but really just end up spending the whole week doing a super LONG service project your dad was in charge of but volunteered you to do for him while he was gone camping?
Is that what you do you? so do I.










(We made—and by made I mean painted, screwed, sawed, and glued—260 of these puppies.... Hope I never see one again) :-)
Oh what do you do in the summertime
When you're husband is off at work?
Get a knock on your door,
cause your tenant's fiancé's a whore (turns out he's already MARRIED)
and the cops park outside all night? (he had warrants out for arrest -- yep, domestic violence)
Is that what you do? Apparently so do I!


(After she found out about the affair she had the tattoo of her fiancé's name "fixed"...)
6 comments:
WOW! I'm speechless....
For some reason I can't stop laughing over that service project your Dad volunteered you for! I guess that just seems like such a Dad thing to do, (at least I know my Dad would do that) lol! I guess your girlcation may not have been as relaxing but at least you earned some brownie points in heaven right? : ) btw, those boxes are awesome, what are they for?
p.s. Bree is as cute as ever. Pic of her huge cheesy grin in the bath is awesome!
Oh. my.
We really need to do sushi soon. Next week?
Okay... way cute the way you started it with that awesome primary song... Ethan and Thomas's favorite by the way, or at least one of them.
And I couldn't make out what the tat said.... but fortunately I don't do that....
Okay... way cute the way you started it with that awesome primary song... Ethan and Thomas's favorite by the way, or at least one of them.
And I couldn't make out what the tat said.... but fortunately I don't do that....
I couldn't stop laughing! That tattoo is awesome.
I wanted to ask a question, we are still loving the clips/headbands you gave us for Leila. She's been wearing the clips without the headband lately... where did you get the plain ones? I'd love to make some more and I've only been able to find giant ones.
Post a Comment