We are going to Babson!!! Joseph received a full ride scholarship and we will be leaving our home in Provo to venture to Boston in July!! I'm so proud of him and excited for MBA applications to be over!!
Babson was my first choice for an MBA because it is a perfect fit for us with so many opportunities. It is the #1 MBA program for entrepreneurship, which is what Joseph will be doing after graduation.
That is so exciting. I've never been to Boston, but two of my sisters who have traveled quite extensively say it is their favorite place in the US. Way to go Joseph!
YEEEESSSSS!!!!! We are SO dang excited you guys are coming out!! I forsee many awesome weekend get togethers and Boston date night excursions in our future!
Also HUGE congratulations on the scholarship! Joseph is the man!
This is so exiciting! we loved the east coast, when we lived in VA. Congrats! ... DO you know Leah Woolley? She lives in Boston, and has some family out there too. If you need knowledge on the area we will hook you up with her. Way to go!
WOOT!!!! Way to go Joseph! I've been wondering what's going on with you folks. Listen, if I hear you were in CO and you didn't stop by to visit...I'm talking to Jermaine and he's not going to go easy on you guys. He has connections on the East Coast, fon' forget!
10 comments:
That is so exciting. I've never been to Boston, but two of my sisters who have traveled quite extensively say it is their favorite place in the US. Way to go Joseph!
Oh my goodness- I'm so jealous! I love Boston!! We loved living there! You should email me- and I'll give you some inside scoops!
WAHOO! Congrats to Joseph! Boston is a great place to live. Good luck! :)
Congratulations! That is fantastic! Boston is such a great place
YEEEESSSSS!!!!! We are SO dang excited you guys are coming out!! I forsee many awesome weekend get togethers and Boston date night excursions in our future!
Also HUGE congratulations on the scholarship! Joseph is the man!
Yay for east coast!! When are you guys moving out here?
This is so exiciting! we loved the east coast, when we lived in VA. Congrats! ... DO you know Leah Woolley? She lives in Boston, and has some family out there too. If you need knowledge on the area we will hook you up with her. Way to go!
DJ and Jessi
Congrats Joseph! What a fun adventure lies ahead!
sheesh.....another one defects to the east coast. Have fun with Brad and Celeste and the whole gang ;) Boston is a fun city!
WOOT!!!! Way to go Joseph! I've been wondering what's going on with you folks. Listen, if I hear you were in CO and you didn't stop by to visit...I'm talking to Jermaine and he's not going to go easy on you guys. He has connections on the East Coast, fon' forget!
Post a Comment