Thursday, February 10, 2011

Freaky

So.... While Joseph was working the other night I discovered this dark red blood looking thing in the ceiling of our closet. I was totally freaked out because I had no clue what it was. When Joseph came home I had him investigate. And the "freaky" blood thing was a plant...


Yep.... I have a plant growing in my closet. This picture was taken a few days after we discovered it so it is a lot bigger and greener...


Wow... Gotta love old houses!

4 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Oh my goodness! That is funny...

Camille Farias said...

Looks like you have a tiny crack in your wall and the plant just slipped through (obviously). You probably want to pull that thing out and patch up the hole asap before you end up with a water intrusion problem.
We had a similar situation in the first place we lived as newlyweds (also a really old house). So weird!

Laurie said...

That is funny...

IndyTew said...

That's wierd!