At two months Joslyn is wearing Brees 3-6 month clothes. She is in the 93% for height. 77% for weight!!! What a contrast from my little Bree who is and was in the 8% for height and weight. (let's not forget she threw up for the first two years of her life)
Joslyn is such a joy!! She has been such a sweet baby. She has found her voice and "talks" a lot. She also is quite a smiley child. She started smiling over a month ago and continues to melt my heart with them:) I love being a mom!


3 comments:
She's gorgeous! I'm so glad you're enjoying her. I didn't know Bree threw up so much - how awful! I felt like I enjoyed my 2nd so much more because I knew how fast he would grow up. Keep up the good work, Mommy!
Oh I just LOVE her!!! She is such a doll! I didn't know she was that big! Hehehe- funny
Oh man that smile just melts my heart!! It's a good thing she's a big baby because Cam is HUGE, and since they're betrothed and all it's nice that they already make a cute couple. ; )
Post a Comment