Ephraim wanted Brielle to know he 100% agrees with her being gorgeous! And he likely wishes he could wear a similar cute headband. We're still helping him understand only Emeri gets to wear bows in her hair.
Adorable. Love that cute voice and I always get a kick out of hearing such big words coming out of such a little person ; ) she is a great little talker, and I'm glad she knows she's gorgeous! Show her this video when she's 13 to remind her of that ; )
3 comments:
That is so cute!! She speaks so well! To bad she got the ouchies though:(
Ephraim wanted Brielle to know he 100% agrees with her being gorgeous! And he likely wishes he could wear a similar cute headband. We're still helping him understand only Emeri gets to wear bows in her hair.
Adorable. Love that cute voice and I always get a kick out of hearing such big words coming out of such a little person ; ) she is a great little talker, and I'm glad she knows she's gorgeous! Show her this video when she's 13 to remind her of that ; )
Post a Comment