Only to move again in 4 months... *sigh* I hate moving. I would rather saw off my own foot then move-and I figured out that in our 6years of marriage we have lived in 5 different places.....but alas, we moved. And we rented the LARGEST truck possible and had the brilliant idea to have ME drive it...
Before I hit the cement steps while pulling into the driveway
okay, that video is the cutest thing ever. Seriously melts my heart. You guys are doing a good job raising those girls and teaching them right : )
I feel your pain on moving, it is SO MUCH WORK! Especially lame when you're going to have to do it again in 4 months! BOO! The silver lining is that next time you move you will be closer to us! So that is a good thing : ) Nice job on getting insurance for the moving truck, I totally can see myself doing something like that. At least you took a picture so you can go back and laugh at it now : )
1 comment:
okay, that video is the cutest thing ever. Seriously melts my heart. You guys are doing a good job raising those girls and teaching them right : )
I feel your pain on moving, it is SO MUCH WORK! Especially lame when you're going to have to do it again in 4 months! BOO! The silver lining is that next time you move you will be closer to us! So that is a good thing : ) Nice job on getting insurance for the moving truck, I totally can see myself doing something like that. At least you took a picture so you can go back and laugh at it now : )
Post a Comment