Friday, May 20, 2011

Happy Mothers Day to me:)

There was a women at church who said she hates Mothers Day because she hears all these stories about other women and it makes her feel bad about her self.... Well I don't feel that way AT ALL! I LOVE Mothers Day! A day that is all about how awesome I am and how awesome the other women in my life are- yes please! Can we have Mothers Day every month!! With that said, I hope all women feel awesome on Mothers Day! Whether they have born children or not. (I celebrated many a Mothers Days before I had Bree) Women are amazing, and have divine roles that ONLY we can accomplish!!!
Here are my highlights:


One of my favorite things to do


Bree spent all the money in her piggy bank to get me a pink flower to wear to church:)





Essential Oils from my love! (did I mention I am now an essential oils weirdo:)


Breakfast in bed:)
Happy happy happy Mothers Day to women everywhere. I hope you feel amazing about your selfs and remember to eat a bite of chocolate because you deserve it because you work HARD and you LOVE lots:)

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Glad you had such a great mother's day and were thoroughly spoiled by Joseph and the girls. I love that Bree used her own money to get you that flower. how sweet is that? You are an amazing mommy and your kids are so so lucky to have you : )

Jen said...

Hahahaha - Steph got to you too, eh? Do you also have Celiac Disease? Cause that one is selling like gangbusters in this family-o-mine. That sentence didn't make much sense but it sure sounds spunky, right? I MISS YOU! Also, Bree's hair is soooo long! And Miss Joss looks like Joe. I'm sorry. Not that Joe's funny looking but just that you don't have a baby Melinda yet. And yes, I am rambling. LOVE YOU SO!