Friday, November 04, 2011

More friends in far away places....

Preston was kind enough to drive cross country with Joseph. 
 Joseph saying good-bye to us at the Provo airport 

 I took the kids to the zoo (that is my little sister Anna)
 Anna Matt and Bree
 The Party at the pool was just a little too much for my little fish
 Tay and Bree in the rain at my parents house


 Yes I will be using this as blackmail in the future :)

 Denver Children's Museum


 Santas Workshop with Grandma:) Did you know that Santa lives in Colorado Springs?? Well he does



The girls and I met up with them in Chicago to vist Preston and Annette (we love them) Then Joseph and Bree drove the rest of the way, while me and Joslyn flew-cause I'm spoiled like that. Everything we own was in that 6X12 trailer......
While we were visiting Annette and I wasted no time-we hopped in the car and did some blueberry picking:) YUMM YUMM

We stopped by Mark and Bonni's (who we also love) and the kids played and we laughed and laughed




Almost to our NEW home...........

2 comments:

Beccarigg said...

Oh my gosh! that picture of Bree choking Joslyn is hysterical! I was literally in tears laughing! Also love the one of Josly passed out by the pool. Such a squishy little love : )

Annette Shumway said...

I love the first pic with Joslyn looking at ya'll like you crazy! She's a cutie.

We are SOOOOO glad you made a stop here it was the best!