Melinda and I got our Christmas family pictures taken a week ago. Of course we used
Matt Clayton - the same photographer who shot our engagement photos because he made us look like we were Gap models. He had free creative reign on these photos. So take them for what they are...which is pretty dang good-lookin, in my opinion (especially that Melinda)!

Option 1

Option 2

Option 3

Option 4

Option 5

Option 6

Option 7
4 comments:
You guys ARE gap models. Didn't you get the contracts? We miss you guys and hope you have an awesome Christmas.
By the by, we watched Funderman's Island again, and I cracked up at the Finger Theater. Joseph: "Lemme ask my little sister...." Too funny. Too funny.
Hey Joseph...so fun to find your link from Brad's blog. Anyways, REALLY cute pics and seeing your wife for the first time, I can't tell who is the lucky one, you both scored if you ask me! Hope life is going great!
Emily (Busath) from long-ago San Antonio days.....
Joe!
Hey, this is Josh Hoehne from high school. I stumbled onto your blog here and want to congratulate you on getting married! Looks like everything is going pretty well for you and your life. Great pictures as well! Later,
Josh Hoehne
haneywirm@hotmail.com
those pictures were beutiful
from miriam
Post a Comment