Sunday, July 20, 2008

Big eyes

12 comments:

dixonfamily said...

Congrats! She is beautiful! Can't wait to find out her name. Hope you heal well and quickly, Melinda. Congatulations again!

Annette Shumway said...

YEAH! She's just adorable. Congrats you guys. This name suspense is killing me!

ZAC said...

She has Joseph and Melinda written all over her!!!! She's a doll! I can't believe how tiny she is considering who her parents are...I mean the poundage is understandable but the length...?

Also, can I get some help on my blog someday down the road??? This is a fabulous blog :) Why didn't I know about it earlier. I can't wait to hear the details of Melinda's labor.

Beccarigg said...

Wow! Congratulations you guys!! She is so beautiful! What a great blend of both you! Can't wait to hear what name you choose for her.

Melinda I hope you're doing well and taking it easy! I've heard C-sections are a little rough on the recovery. Wish we could be there to hold her! She is so precious!

Megan said...

Congratulations guys! She is soooo beautiful! Welcome to mommyhood Melinda!

*A.LU* said...

Congrats You Two!! I suppose I should not be suprised that she's already wearing a honey-bow ;) Too cute!

I love you, and can't wait to hear more! Yeaaaa, I'm SO happy!!

The Johnson Family said...

She is beautiful! I hope all is going well with recovery! Congrats, parenthood is the best!

Whitney said...

She is so adorable! Congratulations!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Yea for healthy babies! You will never forget the feeling of your firstborn being placed in your arms that first time. It truly is magical. So excited for you both and the new adventures you are going to have the next few months. Kids are a blast...a lot of work, but so much fun.

Theron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Theron said...

She has arrived! I say we let America decide the name. For "Jemima" text 2 to 5564! You guys will be the best parents on earth. Can't wait to meet her.

IndyTew said...

Yippee, she's here, I am so excited. Congratulations, I can't wait to hear more about the details. And I am dying to know her name.
Good Job girl
Britt