Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Cakes!!


I made this wedding cake for a friend of a friend and I thought it turned out really cute! She wanted the cherries and at first I was a little freaked by they idea but then it actually turned out ok! The best news is I didn't drop it on the way in AND it didn't melt with all this HOT Utah HEAT!!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Unknown said...

my impressed-o-meter is off the scales!

Alexis said...

AMAZING!! Hey post pics and details as soon as my unborn sons wife is born---okay!?

kathryn said...

It's the most glorious cake my eyes have yet beheld. I wish I could bite into it. Well done.

The UnMighty said...

That wasn't Kathryn. She's seen way better cakes. But it's still the best one I've ever seen.

Ben Quinn

Anonymous said...

Melinda i love it!!! Amazing, my roommates love it too!!! why are you so amazing!

Katelyn said...

you are amazing- its gorgeous!!!
Good luck with the baby... you will do great. Let us know when she arrives! :) ~katelyn

Katelyn said...

you are amazing- its gorgeous!!!
Good luck with the baby... you will do great. Let us know when she arrives! :) ~katelyn