Monday, September 15, 2008

I've been tagged! It's Cheesey time!


1. What is his name? Joseph Duane Draschil
2. Who eats more? Uuuummm-I have only met a handful of wives that can out eat their husbands
3. Who said I love you first? He did. We were on the beach in San Fransisco. I was so happy he FINALLY said it because I had been wanting to tell him for a really long time
4. Who is taller? Joseph so I get to wear my tall shoes :)
5. Who is smarter? When it comes to tests and like book smart- Joseph kicks my butt! Mr. straight A's and a 710 on the GMAT (after only studding for 3 WEEKS!!) I hated people like him in high school and college! But if we are talking street smart......lets just say he smelled marijuana for the first time a week ago when he asked me "what smells like sweet burnt toast?"
6. Who is more sensitive? Sensitive at getting their feelings hurt???-ME. Sensitive to other people and their needs/problems-Joseph. I'm just mean....
7. Who does the laundry? Me. Joseph helps with putting everything away because I hate that part!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Interesting question because we just switched sides last night because when I was getting up with Bree in the night I was running into the dresser EVERY TIME!!(moms you can relate....you're out of it at 2am) So I had all these scrapes on my leg and Joseph noticed and insisted we trade sides so I wouldn't hurt myself anymore
9. Who pays the bills? Joseph.....well the bank, we do the automatic withdraw thing because we hate writing checks.
10. Who does most of the cooking? Breakfast-Joseph is the king:) I do the lunches, dinners and treats:)
11. What meals do you cook together? Saturday morning breakfast
12. Who is more stubborn? Depends on the situation......Joseph will NOT brake any posted "rule." I kinda like to break the "rules"-makes for some fun "fights" especially at places like 7-peaks water park.....he has to read all the rules before we ride the ride. Then I try to break as many as I can:)
13. Who is the first to admit that they are wrong? Joseph. Since I am always right I never have anything to admit. :) This is one of Joseph's best qualities
14. Who has more siblings? Joseph.....I keep meeting more and more the longer we are married:)
15. Who wears the pants in the relationship? We both "hold the cookie" if you will
16. What do you like to do together? Movies, eat good food, snuggle:), get together with friends and family, read (Joseph reads to me every night-I learn better that way)
17. Who eats more sweets? UUUMMMM DUH Joseph-he grew up on Shasta and Little Debbie Cakes. My dad is a dentist....not even Honey Nut Cheerios people!
18. What is his guilty pleasure? Nutty Bars, Rocky Road and any other type of sweet
19. HOw did you meet? His roommate dated (and married) my roommate. He finally asked me out after I told him he looked hot with his new hair cut and I broke things off with the guy I was dating. In the beginning he made up excuses to see me... like he came over to my house looking for HIS roommate... he wasn't used to the dating "game." I thought it was cute
20. Who asked who out first? He asked me out first... He kinda asked out my whole apartment at the same time so I wasn't quite sure if it was a date. He called later and clarified that it was a date. 8 hours at the Sundance Film Festival how could we not fall in love after that marathon date!
21. Who kissed who first? He kissed me.....on Valentines Day. The girls had planned the activities for that day. I made dinner and we went to see a romantic movie. He dropped me off and no kiss:( I was so disappointed because I really wanted him to kiss me. Then my roommate went to the door as he was walking away and said "Joseph.......just one little kiss!! That's all just ONE-she would DIE Joseph. Joseph thought about it and said "ok go get her." AWKWARD! A half an hour later he finally kissed me. And come to find out my other roommate was across the street hanging out with some people from our ward and they FILMED the entire thing!!! Lovely
22. Who proposed? Joseph :)
23. His best features? Physically-eyes and smile. Emotionally- being able not to stress
24. What is his greatest quality? Being non judgmental.
25. I tag Afton and Lora

2 comments:

selway2005 said...

I love reading about my friends' romantic stories! I laughed at the one about reading all of the 7 peaks rules...oh, and by the way, congrats on the GMAT, Joseph!

katie said...

love this. It made me laugh out loud I can see you writing it and Joseph's response. I miss you let's get together soon.