Oh my heck!! I sooo love it! I have a picture somewhere of Xander making a face after his mean mommy stuck a lemon in his mouth...he was only 2 months old....
it never gets old! Luckily though while, Jacobs head has grown substantially so have his diapers...now he has a Size 5 head!! your daughter is very very cute by the way. I can't wait for Benjamin to meet her...and me too:)
4 comments:
Oh my heck!! I sooo love it! I have a picture somewhere of Xander making a face after his mean mommy stuck a lemon in his mouth...he was only 2 months old....
Wish I'd thought of that... so funny.
HAAAAAA! Never thought of it, DARN. I might have to give it a try and tag people.
Very cute nonetheless.
it never gets old! Luckily though while, Jacobs head has grown substantially so have his diapers...now he has a Size 5 head!! your daughter is very very cute by the way. I can't wait for Benjamin to meet her...and me too:)
Post a Comment