Monday, November 10, 2008

Left Bree with a babysitter.......and yes ladies and gentlemen, I survived!


Only Amy and Dad, dinner, and Thriller could get me to leave Bree with my sister and go on a date......I know I know I am weird but I freak out leaving Bree-hence it being three months before Joseph and I actually went out! I like had to mentally prepare myself to leave. But I survived....so did Bree....and so did my sister. Thanks Steph for taking good care of her and thanks to Dan and Amy for thinking of us when buying tickets and allowing me to be a weird first time mom without a baby!

Thriller was AWESOME! It is a dance company that performs Halloween/monster/death/zombie dances that are scary and funny:) We love going and this year we actually sat CLOSE to the stage instead of our regular nose bleed seats. And I enjoyed myself for the most part without worrying about does she need to eat, is she tired, does she need her pants changed.......I might actually leave her again sometime:)

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the pictures next to the dead chick! I'm so glad you survived.
Your coat turned out waaaayyy cute. I am impressed. :)

Unknown said...

Ummm...and that was me...not "thomas". Don't know what's goin' on there....

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

How fun! YOu are a brave woman! I am one that still has a hard time leaving my kids. But I am always Glad when I do! Thriller sounds awesome! Good for you guys!

Talonia said...

LOVE the coat! Glad you took that out too!

Beccarigg said...

Yay! Glad you survived! I remember the first time I left Teya with a babysitter, it was so hard! She was about 3 months or so, we were on an internship in Texas and our friends begged us to let them take her so we could go out. I know they were just trying to be nice but I was freaked out. I actually typed up instructions! They had 4 kids already so I'm sure they thought I was such a spaz but hey, it's hard leaving your baby for the first time! So good job, glad you got out and it looks like you guys had a fun time!

Lauren Dyer said...

I loooove your jacket. Seriously, you are such a talented seamstress. It's inspiring.

Rachel said...

Look at that sassy coat! You look so cute Melinda! Great job!