Thursday, November 13, 2008

Worst Mom EVER!!!

So Bree and I were on our way home from a long day. She was screaming in the back seat and I just was like ok she's just hungry lets get home and feed her......well I get her out of the car and what do I find........bow over her eyes.......not hungry just annoyed. Poor girl!

6 comments:

Tara said...

nah! Done that millions of times! my sis does it all the time to her little girl too. Darn that she's starting to pull them down. won't be long til headbands are out of the picture!

Beccarigg said...

LOL! I've done that so many times too. I always feel so bad when I discover why they're really crying. Now I just keep Brinley's bows in my purse and put them on when we get somewhere. Seriously though, a bow over the eyes is nothing, sometime I'll have to tell you MY "worst mom ever" story. It is so awful I can't even post it here in public ; )

amylynne said...

And then instead of fixing it, you took a picture. Nice, mom. Just kidding--did you read my worst mom ever story the other day? And then just yesterday Landon fell off the couch on my watch... goodness gracious--people like us just shouldn't have kids... just kidding, of course!

Talonia said...

That is AWEsome! Love the pic.

Calvin said...

A worse mom would've tried to fix the thing while driving.... good choice on waiting until you weren't careening down the freeway

Valley View Ward Relief Society said...

I'm pretty sure you will have something worse happen way too soon.... I do the bow over the eyes all the time too. But now she won't keep the dang things on. Sooooo, we try little TINY pony tails that stick straight up. But it will only be time until she figures out how to yank those out as well. Anyway, it looks like life is wonderful! I love your Thriller pics. We really need to go see that one of these years!!