Saturday, March 14, 2009

We are loving the warmness.......is that a word???


As some of you know the Draper Utah temple is being dedicated on Sunday the 22. The open house has been these past few weeks and my sister-in-law Katie and I made the drive and took a tour. It was beautiful and I am so glad we got to go-open houses don't happen that much!
If you want to know more facts and information check this out
http://www.ldschurchtemples.com/draper OR mormon.org

We also planned a really fun group date this weekend including a pick nick dinner followed by some amazing kite flying.......but the cold got the best of us and we ate in a hurry and ran to Starbucks for some warm hot chocolate! We had a blast even though our plans changed and the kites are in my closet waiting for their rain check!

Bree got to try her first Oreo cookie......Yes my friends she LOVED it AND (might I add) her MOTHER is the one who gave it to her-Thank you very much! Even thought Bree's dad grew up on Shasta and Little Debbie cakes and her mom grew up only being allowed 15 pieces of Halloween candy and if she was LUCKY and actually go honey nut Cheerios her mom would MIX them with plain Cheerios so there wouldn't be as much sugar........we would jump for joy at this "treat"!! I also found her a new play pen :)









6 comments:

amylynne said...

Bri is TOO CUTE! I want a little girl!!!! Not that I don't love Landon, but well, you know. He's a boy. Anyway, I also gave Landon an Oreo the other day, but it was more like a crumb. Good for you for letting her have the whole thing. And I'm laughing about the Cheerios... :)

Angie Judd said...

Mmmm...Oreos. What cute pictures!
Thanks again for coming tonight...you rock!

ZAC said...

Melinda, you push over! An oreo. You're going to mommy's hell (hahaha). BTW: that group date looks like a blast. I see two of the Rasmussen kids among the throng. Fun.

Elyse said...

I just found your blog! We all look so cold in those pictures...ha ha. And Bri is loving that Oreo. So great.

Unknown said...

Wow, it looks beautiful there right now. I'm glad you found the link on my blog. Funny thing is that I haven't even really explored the site. I just know I want to once we're in one spot for more than 6 months at a time, preferably in country. Your little Brielle is adorable! I love her pretty blue eyes.

Unknown said...

Dude!! I've been blog absent for a while but I just caught myself up on your posts. I can feel your pain about primary as I am also lucky enough to be the secretary. Don't they know secretary means you have to at least have a left brain as opposed to a right?? I want to hear more about your trip to London. I LOVE ENGLAND. It is my fav!! I wish I would have realized I've been twice. Anyway...I'll get your e-mail from Lisa and write you the rest of this novel there!! Love youguys!