Well this happened to me last night at 12:05.....there was a loud loud crash and I was freaked....Joseph kinda moved but then I woke him and told him to go check.....someone has just broken in and broke a window or something. While he was gone "finding the bad guy" I thought to myself "WE NEED A GUN or a bat or something," He came back to the bedroom, unharmed, and then I told him that the sound sounded like it came from OUR ROOM. Sleepy hero Joseph turned the light on to further the investigation........this is what he found
Our closet fell in. Yep the shelves just ripped out of the wall and everything came crashing down. Now, why did ONLY I get woken up by this......Joseph was sound asleep as everything came crashing down-Should I be worried?
5 comments:
So which one of you has too many clothes? I could see it being a collaborative effort. Hope you can fix it without too much work. Glad you weren't killed by a crazy man in your bedroom
PS--Ian keeps two bats in our bedroom--one behind the door and the other under the bed on his side. He is Mr. Safety!
Scary!
We need to get a gun too....and keep a bat close by until then.
Glad it was just the clothes and not some creep!
That is amazing that Joseph slept through that. Taber is the same way. The girls will both get up 2 or 3 times in the night screaming at max volume and he sleeps through it. The best is when he wakes up and says, "wow, the girls sure slept good last night" LOL! Wish I slept that soundly at night!
Oh, reading your blog makes me miss you! :) ha ha I would have been totally freaked out too!
Mel- thats the funnies thing I have ever heard. I laughed so hard when I read this. Hilarious. So funny!
Post a Comment