



So my brother rolled his truck. And all I have to say is that I am glad he is a missionary and I am glad that it wasn't his time to go yet because really, he should have been killed. He had a few scratches on his writs from the airbag....that is all.
This totally freaks me out. Life is so short and can be taken in an instant. I know that is cliche but I have been thinking a lot about it since I got the pictures. Enjoy the moments......even if they are crappy moments- even when life is hard-enjoy! Love you Brett!!! Glad you are serving the Lord.
(for those of you wondering about his companion-he doesn't have one because of his specific rules on his church service mission. If he did have one in the car with him on this, day from the looks of things, he would have been crushed)
2 comments:
crazy how it's smashed everywhere except where he was
Yeah it was pretty crazy looking back at the truck to see how blessed I really was to literally walk out of that
Post a Comment