I guess we haven't really announced that we are expecting again!! I did on facebook but how could I forget about my faithful BLOG readers!! I am due Nov. 28. I am 15 weeks along and so far so good. I'm still sick but who isn't:) I feel a lot better than I did with Bree because I can rest and eat when I need to. When I was pregnant with Bree I had to be up teaching and cooking all day..... No good. We do the best we can around here. We have been wanting another baby for a while so we are even more excited!!! Joseph is so cute- he is like super dad and super excited. The other day he was in bed sick with the flu looking for pregnancy apps trying to find the perfect one. He is trying to teach Bree that mommy has a baby in her tummy- Bree now thinks everyone has a baby in their tummy:) anyway, we are excited- I'm nervous just because I know what's coming.... And some days I barely keep sane with ONE child so TWO might just send me to the looney bin! But I also know the joy and happiness a child brings to home. Let the countdown begin! (175 daysish)
9 comments:
Congratulations! So excited for you! I hear some people say two kids are easier than one, but they might just be on something. :)
Wahoo!!! So happy for both of you. And when you're all rested up and feeling okay, let's play. We'll play very calmly. We'll do something that involves frequent snacking and lots of sitting. Congratulations over and over again.
Congrats! It's funner with two! Much better than one!
YAY!!!! Well it's about time! ;) And please have LOTS and LOTS of children. You two are so SPECIAL.
WOW congrats!!!!!!!!! That's sooo exciting!
congrats!! we are so excited for you! - jessi and DJ
So happy for you guys!! I know it's different for everyone but I thought going from 1 to 2 was WAY easier than going from 0 to 1. Plus, once baby gets big enough to play with Bree it's awesome because your kids have automatic live in playmates! Good luck with your pregnancy, hope the morning sickness goes away soon!
I am very excited for you both, but I am NOT one of those people that say going from 1 to 2 is easier. Ian and I are just now adjusting and finally getting back into the groove. Who knows if #3 will ever come because honestly the adjustment was a bit tough. BUT it is so much fun now. Just give it a year or so and you will be having the time of your life. Again, very excited for your family!
YAY! I'm so so excited for you! You are already such an amazing mom, you are going to be superwoman with 2! Hope the yuckyness goes away soon :-)
Post a Comment