Friday, September 10, 2010

Peaches

Today a friend in my ward taught me how to can. Now, I did learn canning in college as part of one of my class but I haven't ever done done it, so I was kinda freaking out. Everyone said canning was the worst thing ever and took so much time and blah blah blah. Now it DID take time.... And it WAS messy. But now I have PEACHES AND JAM and I feel good about myself:) what more could I want:)





This is me at 27weeks btw:)



Brenda- my dear friend who made my experience so awesome!



Bree LOVING some homemade canned salsa. She was in heaven!!
Look forward to Christmas my friends because some of you will be receiving some delicious peach jam!

4 comments:

Angie Judd said...

Now I need you to teach me! I'm waiting for a decent kitchen though...ho-hum. Maybe in the next 5 years...??
Looks yummy! And you are so stinkin' cute in your cute apron with your cute preggo self. :)

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Shoot I am OK with that!!!!

Jessica said...

Totally jealous. I got 20 lbs of pears for 9 bucks and planned on canning them. Bought the jars and that's as far as I got. And now that we're down to just 10 pears, I'm thinkin: "Not worth the hassle!" P.S. you look too adorable for being 27 weeks. And my condolences on almost loosing your husband to a silly workout! :)

Beccarigg said...

You are truly a domestic goddess. I want to be just like you someday. (And look that hot 27 weeks prego in a sassy apron!)