Matt Clayton called and needed a two-year-old swimsuit model for Lime Ricki. (I'm still trying to figure out why he didn't need a 4 month postpartum, white, and delightsome MOM to model......) Of course I dropped everything and ran over to the shoot........I showed up just as we were-PB&J stained faces and hair undone. But of course Matt worked his magic and Bree made her debut as the FIRST "model" in the history of Draschil genes






Matt is amazing! And even though modeling won't be on our career list, we had a great time. Also, check out
Lime Ricki for SUPER cute MODEST swimsuits! No they did not pay me to say that. I just think the
pictures Matt did for them are awesome and everyone needs to feel H-O-T and covered in the summer!
5 comments:
So cute!! Do they come in big girl sizes? :)
Oh my gosh, she is adorable! I am going to miss you guys SO much when you move, you have no idea!
OH MY GOSH! Mel- she is SO freakin adorable!!! These are just so so cute!
oh my gosh!!! SO SO Stinking cute! Those need to be blown up and framed. They also need to be published in a magazine. Cutest dang swimsuit model ever!
ADORABLE!!! I miss my little buddy!!!
Post a Comment