
Joseph and I love to eat out. It is sort of my hobby. He likes watching movies and breaking them down. I like eating out and breaking down the colors, texture, presentation, atmosphere, service and of course the taste. Well! Last year Joseph tried sushi at a business lunch and said we should try it. We've been hooked ever since. I was really disappointed to learn that you're not supposed to eat sushi when you're pregnant (kind of like you're not supposed to eat onions or chocolate...or strawberries—I heard that the other day). Anyway, I decided if the pioneers can cross the plains being pregnant, I can eat sushi. Just in case, I get the cooked kind. Vegas rolls are the BEST!
The picture above is from when we tried the hibachi grill at a japanese restaurant. It was good, but nothing beats that sushi!
6 comments:
melinda- congrats on the whole baby thing... if I haven't already. Girls are the best. (we are hoping for another one... a girl needs sisters right) And i must admit- I was quite pleasantly surprised to see your new posts. Anyway- I hope all is well. Sounds like you guys are doing good and having fun! And don't worry life will be anything but boring in not too long. I still can't believe Delaney is almost 2~ katelyn
matt-katie-delaney.blogspot.com
Posting about babies is just easier. That's why we do it so often. We try to pepper our blog with regular day activities too.
That Capoeira looks so awesome. It's like the perfect sport for Joseph.
I wish we could make eating out our hobby. That would be great. Home cooking is our hobby. But it's not so much a hobby as a necessity. You know, food + bodies = stay alive. But Celeste is a great cook, so it works out ok.
Great to hear from you again!
I totally know how you feel about not posting because you have no babies. I felt the same way! But now I just feel like my blog is boring because it's ONLY baby stuff. Ha ha the grass is always greener huh! I never watched what I ate when I was preggers. Actually I didn't eat uncooked sushi but other than that I ignored peoples "don't"s of eating.
Why hello, melinda--I found your blog! :) Ours is bradyandamy.blogspot.com. Anyway, we need to hang out or something!
Amy
They also say you're not supposed to drink or smoke crack when you're pregnant, but that never stopped me and the wifey poo.
Good thing Amy Powell found your blog, so that I could find it too! :P So a few posts down... the whole not being able to be a bishop... that's very funny! David talks in his sleep sometimes too.... maybe I should start writing stuff down :D
harringtonfam.blogspot.com
Post a Comment