Tuesday, July 08, 2008

3 years of BLISS!


Happy Anniversary! What a wonderful three years it has been! We celebrated last week because we didn't know what this week would bring. We had a lovely dinner and movie night (our two favorite things.) Joseph you are the most wonderful husband and I love you so much! Thanks for making these the happiest years of my life!!
Also, there is only 9 days left of being in the "no kids" category.......we are so excited for our little one to come. And I finally let Joseph take a picture of me with the belly.........

13 comments:

Martha said...

Congratulations you guys!

dixonfamily said...

Melinda, you are gorgeous!!! Congrats on 3 years of marital bliss!! It doesn't get much better than being happily married! GOod luck with the next couple weeks! We hope getting this baby girl here goes smoothly!!

Brad said...

looks good you guys! I'm so excited for you both!

Beccarigg said...

Happy Anniversary you guys! Melinda you look absolutely amazing! I can't believe you are due in just a week! We're looking forward to hearing about your baby girl and hopefully be able to share news very soon about ours! Can't wait for these cute babies to get here!

Tracie said...

I can't wait to see pictures of this little girl. She has got to be beautiful, just look at her mom and dad!

Megan said...

Melinda, I love that dress! So cute! Aren't maternity clothes great? It's not too often I can find really cute stuff.

The Johnson Family said...

o yay, finally a belly picture! You are too cute. I hope all goes well, its totally worth it! Congrats!

Brian and Cami said...

MELINDA!!!!! Congrats! I am so happy for you guys. You are going to be such a cute mommy. I am very happy for you.

Annette Shumway said...

I have been DYING to see a pregnant Melinda!! You look great! Congrats on 3 years and a new addition (soon). Love you guys!

Camille Farias said...

You are possibly the cutest pregnant lady ever. I think that means you'll be the cutest mommy ever, too. Yeah. I'm pretty sure of it. Keep us updated on how that baby's doing.

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Melinda, you look amazing! I am so excited to see your little baby girl. Hope you are feeling as great as you look!

The Skinners said...

Melinda,

You look beautiful! I am so excited to hear all about your baby being born and where did you get that dress. It is adorable!

ZAC said...

mel, you are amazing. i love this picture. you look gorgeous!!! the pregnant glow is all around you. you need to help me with my pitiful blog!!!!

zabel