Monday, September 29, 2008

Happy Birthday!




Friday night we went up to Provo Canyon to celebrate me, Nate and Tommy's birthdays! We roasted up some hot dogs and ate amazing cakes that Amy made.

Bree was so happy to be outside all bundled up!

My sister-in-law Yulia got her US Citizenship so we celebrated that too!

We threw the football around and just laughed. I got lucky with my in-laws.....they are wonderful!! I just love spending time with them! Tommy decided to buy these awesome fire logs......but they are NOT to be used around charcoal grills-the fire was awesome
Loved all the cute kids!




10 comments:

The Browns said...

Melinda you look so good! And you family is so cute!!!!! :)

Calvin said...

yeah, could you knock off the family photos, it's disgusting how photogenic you all are, it's just not right

Beccarigg said...

Happy birthday Mel! Looks like you guys had a fun time celebrating! Bree is so cute all bundled up and that's awesome that Joseph is totally wearing the moby wrap! Way to be a hands on dad!

ZAC said...

Mel, every picture I see of you, you're absolutely glowing. I can see that you wear motherhood exceptionally well. CONGRATS TO YULIA!!! and hoorah for an awesome hubby who took Bree to her dr's appt! Sorry you're sick :(

ZAC said...

p.s. happy belated b-day!

Mandy said...

DUDE!! Cute pics. It makes me miss Utah Mountains...you do still live there right?? Ok, anyway. We LOVE our CX-9. It is super roomy and fits seven comfortably. Great for groceries and is like a Minivan without the look of a minivan. Let's face it, we give up our youth the day we buy one right!! ha ha. Downfalls include. Middle doors are really WIDE. Makes you want to spit on the girl next to you who slides open her dumb minivan door. Other than that I LOVE IT. Just park strategically and you'll be fine. DO IT!
Bree is Adorable. I loved your little bit on Joseph. Miss ya, love ya, come to Disneyland. Nuff said!

Heather Whitworth said...

Melinda,
Now I'm stocking you!!! You guys are so dang cute. What a darling little family. How are you doing???
Love ya,
Heather

Zach and Shanna said...

Happy (way late) Birthday!

Jennifer Lyn said...

That looks like tons of fun! BTW I love that mobi wrap. Rachel and I have the same one.

Bonni said...

What a FUN birthday celebration! What is it like to be 26? I can't believe you're already in your LATE 20s.... :)

And, Joseph and Bree look really cute together-- Dads wearing slings are the best.

Hope your birthday was excellent! You deserve it, Mel!