Mel, I WISH YOU HAD STOPPED BY!!! I was sorry I didn't take a picture with you of all people when we were at Carissa's reception and all because I was so busy stuffing my face. (I feel like I've been starving for the past month because there's always so much to do these days, go figure). Anyway, you owe us at Christmas time. BTW: the carpet got cleaned and it looks WAY BETTER! There are still some spots here and there that are grimy but considering what it looked like (i wish you could have seen it). Anyway, :( we miss you guys!
I flew with Jake and Ben a couple weeks ago and people acted like I was the first person to ever do such a thing!! Even though I thought I was doing awesome with my carry on, diaper bag, stroller with car seat snapped in and then Jake's car seat on my back, an agent told me, "people like you need to do a little extra planning." When I told my mom that, she wondered if the woman was referring to "family planning." ha ha ha! very impressive with the dog added to the mix, that was a huuuuuge cage!!
5 comments:
You are one brave woman! It is hard enough to fly alone, and with one child... add a dog and your pretty much super woman!
Did he buy the dog Blake?
ok, I missed the word FROM, the dog FROM blake, calling Blake a dog was not my intention, but might be accurate, I don't think he is for sale though
Mel, I WISH YOU HAD STOPPED BY!!! I was sorry I didn't take a picture with you of all people when we were at Carissa's reception and all because I was so busy stuffing my face. (I feel like I've been starving for the past month because there's always so much to do these days, go figure). Anyway, you owe us at Christmas time. BTW: the carpet got cleaned and it looks WAY BETTER! There are still some spots here and there that are grimy but considering what it looked like (i wish you could have seen it). Anyway, :( we miss you guys!
I flew with Jake and Ben a couple weeks ago and people acted like I was the first person to ever do such a thing!! Even though I thought I was doing awesome with my carry on, diaper bag, stroller with car seat snapped in and then Jake's car seat on my back, an agent told me, "people like you need to do a little extra planning." When I told my mom that, she wondered if the woman was referring to "family planning." ha ha ha!
very impressive with the dog added to the mix, that was a huuuuuge cage!!
Post a Comment