Friday, November 21, 2008

What am I twelve-years-old?

So......yes I went to the 12:20 showing of Twilight....and yes I was among many many 12-year-old girls(saw former students of course).......and many more romance deprived moms.......and yes I LOVED IT!!!! So much like the book it was wonderful! Of course the actors weren't exactly like I personally pictured but-
hello when does that ever happen?


I just really liked it. Only two complaints #1-get a better make-up artist so that you can't actually see Edward wearing lipstick.....weird #2 it seemed really gray and dark and lots of blues were used. I tend to like a more warm movie. But I will see it again maybe even a third time just to go with different friends and Joseph has to see it! He actually ended up reading the last half of the book to me on a road trip:)(He's so good.) So he needs to see it.


6 comments:

The Johnson Family said...

I'm glad you liked it, I'm going today and am excited to see it! I've heard some bad reviews but my expectations aren't that high so hopefully it will exceed them!

Angie Judd said...

Fun!
I am soooo anxious to see it....hopefully next week. If not, I will make Tom take me on our weekend away. :)

Katelyn said...

so I didn't make it to the midnight showing... but i did go with some friends tonight... but I have to say, I am not sure if I liked it.
I know a lot of people didn't like bella in the book, I liked her in the books, but i didn't like her in the movie.
Edward was bigger then i pictured, and jacob's dad was WAY to young.
And I am so glad i don't live in seattle... all that rain would make me crazy! ~ katelyn

Alexis said...

ummm yeah. Ian and I were feeling the same way when we went to see High School Muscial 3 on opening night. We just kinda stared at the floor while waiting in line with a bazillion "Zac Efron-obsessed" high school girls and their annoyed boyfriends.
When we were allowed in theticket taker turned to us and said "good luck in there!"
It was all worth it though:)

Beccarigg said...

Okay, so I've been meaning to comment on this but am just now getting around to it! Anyway, I totally went to see Twilight on opening night (not the midnight showing though, you definitley get points for being so hardcore!) But I loved being there with all the Edward crazed girls and their moms. They all cheered and hooted when Edward came on the screen. They clapped when he saved Bella in Port Angeles, they let out a collective sigh after their first kiss, and they cheered when it was all over. I personally thought it made it way fun to go with all the fans (and let's be honest, I was cheering and clapping with the rest of them!) I totally didn't mind any of the cheesy stuff because overall I thought the movie delievered on the emotion fromt he books. Can't wait for New Moon!

Zach and Shanna said...

Yea!! I loved it and plan on making Zach see it with me...haha!