

We went with grandma to put flowers on grandpas grave. Brees favorite part was watering the flowers!

Introduced Bree to headphones:) she's just like her daddy!

My cousin was in the Special Olympics as a soccer player. So we went to be her cheerleaders! This was so fun! I hope we can go again next year! I loved the relaxed full of love feeling. Something you don't usually get durin sporting events.

Went up to Liberty Park with Josephs family to hang out, enjoy good food, and lazyness. This is where I spent most of my time here on the blanket with the kids- I was sick... Thank you first trimester sickness even though I'm in my SECOND trimester.

After MUCH convincing, Bree finally agreed to ride the cars. She choose this "green" car and only hated it when it was moving....
4 comments:
I didn't know you were pregnant. Congratulations!
Congrats Preggers! Sorry you are sick!
Congrats, I didn't know you were expecting! We're also expecting our second due Dec 1st.. When are you due?
You're PREGNANT?? Congrats! Looks like a good weekend:)
Post a Comment