Oh my cutie pie!!She has such big beautiful eyes and those little tights with the shoes on them are so adorable! Looks like she already has great fashion sense! ; )
p.s. Sorry I had to delete that last comment because I accidentally posted it under Taber's name and I don't think he would approve of me using his name to write words like "cutie pie" : )
What a teensie bundle of joy. I remember those days of immobile, cute babies. I guess I'll be having those days again soon enough! Bree looks so adorable. Congrats again guys.
Melinda, she is gorgeous. We need to chat sometime, I want to see how you are feeling and adjusting. I hope that Bree won't be too big before I get to meet her. We only have 29 days to go. I can hardly wait. Talk to you soon, Brittany
Oh my, Melinda and Joseph! Sweet Bree is a doll-- so beautiful and delicate! Thank you for being so good about updating your blog. I only wish I could see her in person! Juliet needs to meet her new best friend soon. Are y'all in town for Thanksgiving? Loves!
She is just too freakin cute!!! I am SOOOO glad to see that those tights have been put to good use. Izzy can't wait until they are old enough to be best friends!
B.T.W.: Isabella was losing her hair too as the new hair was coming in, we thank our lucky stars that she has blonde hair and it is not too noticeable. But we did similar to Tracie, we cut her hair to even it out a little. It all works out in the end. And if for some awesome reason Celeste is correct, then I know a GREAT wig shop on center street :)
15 comments:
She is just the cutest!!! I LOVE that picture of her in the red headband.....soooo adorable.
Oh my cutie pie!!She has such big beautiful eyes and those little tights with the shoes on them are so adorable! Looks like she already has great fashion sense! ; )
p.s. Sorry I had to delete that last comment because I accidentally posted it under Taber's name and I don't think he would approve of me using his name to write words like "cutie pie" : )
she is soo precious! I love love love the picture with the orange headband! It makes her eyes glow!
there really isn't a word better or more appropriate than precious, way too cute
I'm not going to lie. Bree is pretty much the cutest baby of all time. :)
What a teensie bundle of joy. I remember those days of immobile, cute babies. I guess I'll be having those days again soon enough! Bree looks so adorable. Congrats again guys.
Melinda, she is gorgeous. We need to chat sometime, I want to see how you are feeling and adjusting. I hope that Bree won't be too big before I get to meet her. We only have 29 days to go. I can hardly wait.
Talk to you soon,
Brittany
Oh my, Melinda and Joseph! Sweet Bree is a doll-- so beautiful and delicate! Thank you for being so good about updating your blog. I only wish I could see her in person! Juliet needs to meet her new best friend soon. Are y'all in town for Thanksgiving? Loves!
Oh, Melinda she is SO beautiful! Can you believe it's already been a month?! It goes by so fast!
Melinda,
She seriously is so beautiful! not that I expected anything different. Who do you think she looks more like. I can't tell
love hannah
i JUST LOVE HER!!!
She is just too freakin cute!!! I am SOOOO glad to see that those tights have been put to good use.
Izzy can't wait until they are old enough to be best friends!
B.T.W.: Isabella was losing her hair too as the new hair was coming in, we thank our lucky stars that she has blonde hair and it is not too noticeable. But we did similar to Tracie, we cut her hair to even it out a little. It all works out in the end. And if for some awesome reason Celeste is correct, then I know a GREAT wig shop on center street :)
Oh my goodness, she is so stinkin' cute. Congrats you two!!!!!
She is DARLING. I can't wait to meet her in person. Love you.
Post a Comment