Monday, August 11, 2008

Melinda's first ever attempt at Lemon Meringue

9 comments:

Megan said...

That pie is GORGEOUS!! And my favorite kind of pie!

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

Looks delicious, Melinda. I'll be over in about twenty minutes to share a bite with you!

Angie Judd said...

That is one beautiful pie!!

Unknown said...

Wow...first attempt for you is like a lifetime achievement for most! Good job ;) Joseph, was it goooooooooood?

dixonfamily said...

Looks wonderful, but what the heck are you doing baking a pie like that so soon after having a c-section?! Someone should be baking it for you!!!

Rachel Ann said...

Thanks for sharing with me melinda!!! It was yummy. :)

ZAC said...

Melinda, for the jealous people out there, you are disgustingly amazing!

Katelyn said...

ok melinda- hurray for the pie, nice job with the sushi... but seriously... where are all the pics of that adorable lil baby of yours? Nobody really cares about the food- all anyone wants is more pictures of that little girl! So please- indulge me! I can't wait! :) ~ katelyn v

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

I did get your message. I will try to call you soon. We just switched Niev to a BIG girl bed and so naps are not going as smoothly as they once were.