Saturday, August 16, 2008

Help!


Uuuuummmm I am pretty sure Bree is going bald! Her cute brown hair is falling out! Help you moms out there is this normal????? Or am I doomed to have wrinkley bald grandma for a child?

(Note: She still has all her hair in the picture above resting with daddy.)

10 comments:

Goratrain and Ian-ator said...

It mostly likely will fall out. There really isn't anything you can do about it, but cry as you see it disappearing. I know it is very sad, huh.

Megan said...

Yeah, it's normal for it to happen. Baby hair falls out, nice new, sometimes completely different hair grows in. Sad day, I know.

Rachel Ann said...

Both of my boys lost all their hair on top and it came back in fuzzier and lighter. It won't take long. :)

Camille Farias said...

Most babies lose their hair, especially the stuff on the back that rubs against stuff when they move. It's totally normal. Luis's cousin just cut his kid's hair off because they thought the baby looked weird only half bald. The weird thing is that the baby was born with dark brown hair and now that it's growing back it's almost blonde! Bizarre, huh?
Bree is so beautiful that I'm sure that she looks cute with or without hair.

Katelyn said...

You make me laugh! Sad but oh so true, it's quite normal! Just buy bigger headbands and nobody will even realize there is no hair. Delaney was born with a whole head of dark black hair- it all fell out and grew back kind of strawberry blondish. Its rough I know! Good luck! ~ katelyn v

Celeste said...

I don't agree with all these ladies Melinda. You baby IS doomed.She won't have hair for the rest of her life. Better start looking for wigs.

Beccarigg said...

lol! Yeah, ditto to what everybody else said. Teya was born with tons of black hair and it rubbed off in the ugliest pattern, then grew back light brown. And poor Brinley was born with the receding hairline of an old man, so any balding that happens will just add insult to injury ; )

Tracie said...

here is my two cents: I buzz all my babies heads. I have a hard time with the three hairs that grow on up and the rubbing bald in the back. Even my girl, we just buzzed her and it all grew back even and beautiful!!

ZAC said...

she'll be the cutest bald baby around! love the pic with her on joseph and all the other pics you got with the various head bands... DARLING!!!! Love it, love it, loveit!

boscobunch said...

ok, your baby is SO cute! I want to come visit sometime soon and see her in person! And I haven't seen you in forever! Thanks for everything!