Sunday, August 31, 2008

Blessing day


What a wonderful day it has been! Dad and Brett came out and got to see her for the first time-they loved it:) We had a Draschil family breakfast in the morning and lunch with my fam. I love having family so close it helps so much because there are just somethings that you can ONLY ask family to do-and they do it because they are family and love you no matter what.
Bree is amazing and has such a bright future with lots of peace and happiness. We love love love being parents and I love being a stay-at-home mom!
Special thanks to our dear friend Annabelle for being the photographer!

12 comments:

Katelyn said...

She is adorable- And Melinda you look fabulous! Such a happy day. And I have to tell you the post about there being no dinner cracked me up. I was totally offended that i was not invited. :) Hope all is well! ~ katelyn

katie said...

Melinda, I am sorry we didn't make it to the blessing. We didn't check the blog for the announcement or we would have been there. I am so sorry. She looks beautiful and so do you.

Thanks for your response to my blog. I don't care where the babysitting takes place, although I don't have anyway to transport them so they would have to be picked up and taken or it would have to be done at my house. Let me know if you know someone.
Love ya

Calvin said...

Melinda you look too happy to be legal, congrats

Katelyn said...

hey lady- I just noticed the "this ones for katelyn" comment- you make me laugh! Send me your address... i think that bow on baby bree might be a little overpowering.... we will send you some that are a bit little smaller! :)
Seriously- I would love to make Bree some "pretties" (as they are known at are house.)
Email me your address and email & we will add y'all to our blog list. Hope all is well! She really is just adorable! Much Love~ katelyn

dixonfamily said...

What a beautiful family you are. She is such a pretty little baby! She must take after her mama who looks fabulous!! I'm just so happy for you Melinda!

Stephanie and Daniel said...

Mel, you are so skinny. Compare your engagement picture to this one. It's the same:-)

Sarah said...

She is so cute, congrats you guys. I wish Austin and I could have made it, but it looks like you had lots of love from family and friends!!

Jessi, DJ, Annica and Eli said...

Congrats! She looks so adorable!

Beccarigg said...

Happy blessing day! Wish we could've been there! And Melinda, I second everyone else, you look way too good to have just had a baby! You and Bree are both simply gorgeous!

Jamie said...

Yinda and Joseph...Great job!! She is adorable!... I hadn't seen pictures till now and I'm a slacker for not saying congrats till now either!! How fun...don't you just love the sleepless nights? It only gets better!!! love and miss you guys... kiss your cute little babe for me!

Love Sweet Love said...

What a special day! You look SO good, I love your hair! And of course baby Bree is beautiful as always!

ZAC said...

Mel, you are one of a few people who always has a million comments on their blog...I'm going to protest...jk. I wish I could have been there for the blessing of Bree. It sounds like it was wonderful :)
You all look so GORGEOUS (you, Anabelle and Bree!).